Wednesday, May 11, 2011

sylvia salvia


 hi.. you
sorry for being so rambly in my last post
NOW THAT WE'VE GOTTEN THAT OUT OF THE WAY, I CAN TRY BLOGGING AGAIN
you didn't really miss anything
but i don't think i did either

the microwave broke
the toaster broke
my parents re-divorced
i laughed so hard my throat hurt for a week
NO-MICROWAVE-NO-TOASTER DIET
i snuck into a hotel pool and was embarrassed
i dreamt music a couple of times

YEP
criesselftosleep

we went to look at a house yesterday since we're getting kicked out of ours at the end of the month and it was pretty awesome
there was an elevator in it, and the roof was flat

10 comments:

  1. THE TOASTER BROKE? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?

    i'm so sorry for your loss ;________________;

    ReplyDelete
  2. no microwave or toaster?

    I'd STARVE I tells ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your parents married, divorced, remarried, and then re-divorced?

    ReplyDelete
  4. "i snuck into a hotel pool and was embarrassed"
    - More on this topic please ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pictures of the winter make me so depressed.

    As does the thought of no microwave. D:

    ReplyDelete